• Rowan Helping Ministries Project - The first group service project was a success! Another project is being planned for next semester. In the mean time, please see Bertille Regis, Carla Carson, or Charlotte Pinkett on how you can get involved as an individual.
• Students have voted and long sleeve t-shirts will be added to the SGA store. If we don't have something you want when the order comes in, feel free to log onto www.hoodseminary.qbstores.com
• Breakfast is now being served on Saturdays from 7:30-10am.
• The computer lab has been moved to the Library.
• Please head to the library to find out how you can use the credit for copying and printing.
Chaplain Support Services (in connection with Carolinas Medical Center Northeast)**
• Informal times of reflection and discussion
• Self Care Support (relaxation exercises, healing rituals, and aromatherapy)
• Prayer for you and your ministry
• Note - all sessions are confidential**
Contact:Chaplain Janice Cooper
Schedule an individual appointment today outside of campus visits that works for you!
919.244.1730 (mobile) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Next On-Campus Visit: Tuesday, Dec. 2nd & Saturday, Dec. 6th
2014-15 SGA Representatives:
If you have concerns or suggestions, feel free to see any one of these students.
******Faculty Committee Representatives:******
• Academic Standards and Curriculum - Andria Cantrell
• Area III Search Committee - Kris Mares
• Assessment, Formation, and Outcomes - James Burroughs
• Alabama Extension - Warren Williams
• Information Technology & Communication Systems - Jabari Anderson & Kevin Griffin
• Community Life - Charlotte Pinkett and Jeff Person