• Rowan Helping Ministries Project - Come join us on Nov. 10th @ RHM as we engage the community. For more details and volunteer information, please see Bertille Regis.
• Students have voted and long sleeve t-shirts will be added to the SGA store. Pre-orders for new Hood gear will start in the next couple of weeks! If we don't have something you want, feel free to log onto www.hoodseminary.qbstores.com
• Breakfast is now being served on Saturdays from 7:30-10am.
• The computer lab has been moved to the Library.
• Pre-paid cards for printing purposes are coming your way soon.
Chaplain Support Services (in connection with Carolinas Medical Center Northeast)
• Informal times of reflection and discussion
• Self Care Support (relaxation exercises, healing rituals, and aromatherapy)
• Prayer for you and your ministry
• Note - all sessions are confidential
Chaplain Janice Cooper
Schedule an individual appointment today outside of campus visits that works for you!
919.244.1730 (mobile) or email@example.com
Next On-Campus Visit: 11/4 & 11/8
2014-15 SGA Representatives:
If you have concerns or suggestions, feel free to see any one of these students.
Faculty Committee Representatives:
• Academic Standards and Curriculum - Andria Cantrell
• Area III Search Committee - Kris Mares
• Assessment, Formation, and Outcomes - James Burroughs
• Alabama Extension - Warren Williams
• Information Technology & Communication Systems - Jabari Anderson & Kevin Griffin
• Community Life - Charlotte Pinkett and Jeff Person